Cloquet School Readiness
The Cloquet School Readiness is a Parent Aware 4- star rated program for children ages 3-5. Our creative, thoughtful and age appropriate curriculum helps prepare children to enter kindergarten with the skills necessary for success!
With an emphasis on creative play, music and movement we develop skills such as listening, following directions, taking turns and pre academics. Our teachers adapt lesson plans and goals to meet individual needs and regularly share progress and assessment data with parents. Staff are trained to work with children’s developmental needs so that all students can experience growth and have the necessary tools to be successful in kindergarten. Children must be potty trained to attend.
- All 4 year old and 3 year old classes are FULL. If you select that class you will be added to the waitlist.
- Families interested in wrap around care, please call the office at 218-879-9291. We will add you to the waitlist.
Please Note: Registration Fee will not be charged, unless your contract has been approved.
Early Learning Scholarships Are Available
Do you participate in one of the programs listed below? If yes, we have scholarships available for your child! If no, there are other ways to qualify. Give us a call for more information, 218-879-9291.
• Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP)
• Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
• Food Support (SNAP)
• Free and Reduced-Price Lunch Program (FRPL)
• Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
• Head Start
• Foster Care
• Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (automatically qualifies for FRPL)
Apply today! We have scholarships available.
We are counting every child ages 0-5 in the Cloquet School District!
Are you new to the area or have a new baby in your home?
Maybe you have a new phone number or address?
If the answer is YES, please call 879-9291 or click here Cloquet Census Form .
Families on the census receive valuable information regarding screening, district services and kindergarten round up. Every Child Counts!